Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Favorite Things Challenge: Day 1, Favorite Color

I am starting a new challenge, My Favorite Things Challenge, by Ooh La La Polish.

I am really enjoying challenges. Since today is day 1, my favorite color is purple/violet. It has been since I was a child, although, it did change once, but I had to come back to purple.

I also have a 1st grader, and when she is coloring things of purple, grapes are always included.

My grape color is by Barielle's Grape Escape

barielle grape escape, grape nails











Pin It

13 comments:

  1. I love your grapes! You did such a great job adding dimension to them. Purple is one of my favorite nail polish colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch (get it). :) I truly do mean it.

      Delete
  2. I am glad you liked them, and thank you for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable grapes! The detail is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable! I will have to try it sometime. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love how you left the background natural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much wow factor! I love the grapes but I think my most favorite part of this is how you did them on "naked" nails. It is so amazing <3

    ReplyDelete