Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nail Haulin'

I went to a somewhat local (hour away) nail beauty supply store and bought some polish at some great prices. I got some OPI's and China Glaze's.

OPI, China Glaze haul

On another trip I went to Ulta and bought some of my first Essense 

Essence haul



Ross has been my friend. I found some super inexpensive polishes. When I went this past Saturday I found Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicures (not pictured). The only downfall for the Color Club and Cosmetic Arts is that it does not have names on the bottles. What is up with that?

color club haul

I love color club polishes, maybe these were factory flaws, can you see the labels are in not consistently placed? But these were a good price around 6.99 (don't quite remember)

cosmetic arts haul from Ross

Here are the cosmetic arts. I never heard about these, have you? These were $1.99 a piece. 

Don't sleep on Ross. I even got some Essie's for super cheap. The last polish is a target brand.

Essies, and Target Cos Bar

Let me know if you want to know the names of any colors minus the Color Club and Cosmetic Arts.

These were not all purchased on the same day, but they were bought with my own money. Thanks for stopping by.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment